Nazarene Missions International focuses on five strategic areas where the local church can have maximum impact on missions in the Church of the Nazarene.
- The first is prayer. NMI gathers believers together for prayer in the local church, linking us to our brothers and sisters in Christ across the globe.
- The second is the World Evangelism Fund, which fuels the Church of the Nazarene’s mission by combining gifts from each person and church to fund ministries everywhere.
- Through the Alabaster Offering, the third emphasis, ministries around the world receive funds to purchase property and buildings.
- The fourth is to engage children and youth through education and fostering calls to missions.
- Links, the last area of emphasis, strategically connects Nazarene missionaries and Nazarene churches through prayer, personal contact, and generous giving.
See more detail on Areas of Impact | Church of the Nazarene
Below are some of the events sponsored by TNC's NMI council. Connect with us for more information.